Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management
You have a website, have implemented SEO (or not), but now what? Are you getting many visitors to your site? Having a pay-per-click campaign on Google and the Yahoo!/Bing network is a must today.
Google AdWords, Bing Ads (Yahoo!/Bing network), Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads are the pay-per-click platforms of choice. If you can only afford one, start with Google AdWords. PPC marketing allows you to actively bid on a desired ad position in the SERPs (search engine results page).
The best thing about PPC is that you can get immediate traffic to your website and you can quickly determine which combination of keywords and ads convert the best via tracking.
If you have the budget, PPC combined with search engine optimization provides the best results. PPC can bring web traffic to your site quickly while the results your SEO optimization ramp up.
PPC Account Setup & Optimization
One-time PPC account setup includes the following per campaign:
- Market research and competitive assessment
- Keyword research, analysis and selection (up to 200 keywords)
- Budget and pricing analysis based on your keyword phrases
- Ad group creation and moving keywords into appropriate groups
- Multiple ad creation for A/B testing
- Monitoring and adjustment for 4 weeks
Note: You are responsible for paying the monthly click costs, which is billed to you directly by the click company.